Friday, December 15, 2017

THE TRUE STRENGTH!

"I believe in God but I believe in enjoying my life too. My motto forever is..
  • 'Enjoy life max, see the best of everything and thus expand full and at the end of the day offer Prayers to the Almighty for a better tomorrow!'"
Said one friend at the back of a proud feeling in him who forever believed in the precept..

'Expand and Enjoy!'

"Wherever I go, I'll have only two works with me. Looking out for new business opportunities and visiting the Temples around. My motto forever is..

  • 'See myself as a capable Entrepreneur and at the back of that zeal, let me turn out gold wherever I go!'"
Said the 2nd friend at the back of a great energy in him who forever believed in the precept..

'Work hard and Earn max!'

"I'm a man of scientific temper. I do believe in God but I should never fold my hands and keep quite surrendering everywhere. My Motto forever is..

  • 'Let the scientific spirit ever burn in me and that attitude alone truly finds out one day why the man suffers in this life!'" 
Said the 3rd friend at the back of intense scientific temper in him who forever believed in the precept..

'Rationalize and Accept!'

"I agree to what all you say. But I sincerely believe that the Almighty alone moves me and propels me to do what I like to do in this life. My understanding forever is..

  • 'Let me do all my assigned duties sincerely and at the end of the day let me make an Offering of what all is seen as mine to the Almighty through a Sincere Prayer and Total Surrender for the Ultimate Care!'"
Said the 4th friend at the back of a true humble feeling in him who forever believed in the 

Precept..

'Do your 
DUTY IN FRONT
Comprising of 
Working hard and growing,
Enjoying limited and
Carrying Scientific Temper everywhere 
And beyond 
Remain Prayerful
As much!'

As the 4 were talking thus, suddenly all felt a violent shake and had to hold something nearby to avoid themselves falling. A few items from the walls, from open cupboards and from other places instantly fell to the ground. The shake just lasted for few seconds..

"God! It's an Earthquake. Is everything okay? Why suddenly this one has happened?"

The first 3 friends said simultaneously each looking at one another and

Thus existed beyond with a distinct nervousness on their faces as they were unable to reconcile to what they believed in their life all along!

The 4th one too was instantly taken a back with the happening but soon stabilized himself thru' a silent Prayer to the Almighty and

Thus existed beyond with a calmness on his face as he could quickly reconcile to what he believed in his life all along!

The severe jolt instantly tilted and opened up Srimad Bhagavad Gita book on the table to the page of Capter 9 , Verse 34 wherein Lord Krishna Says.. 

Man mana bhava mad bhakto mad yaji mam namaskuru
Mam evaisyasi yuktvaivam atmamam mat parayanah


'Be ever knowing me, be my devotee, worship me, offer respects (Pranaams) unto me; in this way completely dedicating your mind and body unto me, having me as the supreme goal, you will certainly reach me (attain Peace)!'

The Post is in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Share what is your source of strength and how it empowers you during difficult times. What helps/helped you find purpose in your life? #EmbraceLife

Keywords: TRUE, STRENGTH

12 comments: