Friday, February 28, 2014

Sweet Home....


I came out of my home in the early morning hrs and got into the Bus.... Oh! Lot of pushing and pulling.... I had to struggle hard, push through and travel thus....

I was on my Errand.... Everywhere I got back comments and questions….You have to improve…. Can you deliver more? Else you are out....

I went out for lunch….The greedy Restaurant Owner was trying to grab whatever was with me by giving me as little as possible in return....

I went to shop for some groceries after my job.... An argument ensued and I was almost thrown out....

I went to relax in a Theater for an evening Show.... I soon found myself in a strange situation.... Am I relaxing or getting fed up with the quality of entertainment, shouting crowd around and a few close encounters almost going to flare up into ugly arguments….

After the Movie, I was walking back as curfew was imposed in the city that night all of a sudden.... I was straight away questioned why I was on the road at that time knowingly well that being on the road before the imposition of curfew, should I not first reach my destination to see that I am not on the road?

Everywhere I was surrounded by....

Questions…. Questions…. And Questions.... "Why are you here? What can you give me? How quickly can you get out from here?"

Finally I reached home…. Oh! The beauty....

No questions.... No questions.... And No questions.... Instead, the gestures were, "You are welcome.... Please have this and Relax.... Relax.... And Relax…. Be here Forever!"

If Order is to be seen in the world, it is only here..... Home.... Sweet Home.... For a life time!

The 'Replica' of Heaven on the Earth!

2 comments:

  1. I realized this when I spent 3 months in a hostel. Home is truly the replica of heaven on earth :)

    ReplyDelete