Friday, May 2, 2014

The 'Change' that deserves a 'Firm Footing' in me....


When the bewildered dacoit shouted at the Great Saint to stop moving, the Master smiled and said that He Himself had already stopped, and that it was the turn of the dacoit who should stop.... When asked for further explanation, the Great Sage said that long ago He had stopped harming the living beings but the dacoit was still into that! That very Message instantly transformed the dacoit and later he became an ardent devotee of the Master....

This Story has something in store for me too to learn in my life....

Many times, I may be easily finding fault with my next man saying that he had not risen up to my expectations, but where is the guarantee that my expectation is the ‘Right’ one?  It's my own 'Ignorance' holding me tight makes me one hundred percent feel that what I do / say is the ‘Right!’ In this conflicting scenario, instead of learning the 'New' from the next man I often end up with a pride at my back that the other man is inferior, doing something wrong, not a worthy man, a too haughty personality, a man who never cares for the good advices etc, etc and thus brand the man, draw a line and feel myself superior….

At this very juncture, why not I stop for a while and think differently.... "Who knows? The man in front may be doing his own good to the world whatever….The very fact that he too have friends, well wishers and his own people who go well with him and who many times, put him on Record for his achievements bring out the point indirectly that.... All is well there; only some thing is not well with me!"


May be, I am unaware of my 'Black' on my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment