Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Way to live with the least Conflict....


I always carry my wish with me and will constantly be trying to implement my plan in life.... And, in parallel exists a Greater Wish and a Greater Plan in this Universe and the Almighty Takes Care of that....

It is ever my duty that I take cognizance of the Greater Wish and Greater Plan as I look at my wish and my plan.... Else, when there is a contradiction between my wish and God's Plan, it sure results in confusion and sorrow!

Then, what is the Safe Way of Sailing here?

It is humanly impossible to bring my 'wish and plan' close to the Almighty’s 'Wish and Plan' but can definitely work for it…. There alone lies my sacred duty and t
his duty basically comprises of

Taking care of the body....

Playing safe everywhere....
Working for a living....
Taking care of the family needs.... 
Working for a good social rapport.... and

Doing rest of the activities which more or less confirm to my own Nature but surely result in welfare of the other man
All along with a Prayerful attitude that God alone ultimately Takes Care!

Doing these works with all sincerity, basically brings me closer to the Greater Plan of the Almighty that sure establishes certain stability in my life.... Rest depends on my own personality, the back ground of which is truly not known to me at this moment and further the same cannot be altered through any known method unless the Lord's Grace Descends on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment