Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where do I stand here?


It was a moment of total helplessness....

All these days, the monies, strength, power and the related people were believed to be of a good help in tough situations but suddenly, there was a big doubt.... "How much of these materialistic entities would really be useful and how many of my people with all seriousness come to my rescue in such times?"

And in no time, a great worry was on the anvil.....


The thorough introspection quickly established the 'limited connection' in these helps!  "As long as the issues come up in a controlled way, the help which one is on the look out, can be sought and would definitely come to rescue…. But when things go out of this boundary, the help around nowhere can match with the need of the hour!"

But, a sincere introspection quickly revealed....

"People forever are the same.... It is I, that turn them out favorable or non favorable.... As I am continuously interested in exhibiting my monies, strength and power, people with me too are constantly tuned to do similar activities and the word 'true help' would never be in their dictionary!  In such a scenario, when I suddenly encounter a situation of real helplessness, the people with me would truly be helpless in reaching me as I only groomed them that way.... The situation is exactly similar to the one where the Saint could bring out a great obedience even in the most dreaded Rowdy Element where as the greedy man fails to stop the grabbing tendency in the minds of even his own kith and kin!


And finally, peace prevailed through the firm conclusion....

"I need monies, I depend on strength and I use power to survive else the life in front comes to a halt.... Beyond this, a craving for these with a false belief that they help, they support beyond, they rescue in helpless situations is a myth and since I am in the race of accumulation of these entities, I would be believing so.... The right action here is to constantly check this urge and thus divert the precious energies to build truly a better world!  And, from today on wards, this is going to be my discipline for the rest of my life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment