Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The series of 'Pledges' in Life....


There is always a 'Pledge' every moment of my life as I interact in the world....

When I Exist, there is a Pledge i.e., Take care of the body towards good physical and mental health and protect the same from the impending dangers continuously....

When I join an Educational Institution, there is a Pledge i.e., Improve the learning and get a good name for the Institute of Studies....

When I join the Employment, there is a Pledge i.e., Work hard to earn a decent salary as per the skills and take care of the Employer’s interest in the best possible way....

When I have a Family, there is a Pledge i.e., Take care of  the welfare of the members of the family the best with available resources and equally feel free and be happy....

When I interact in the Society, there is a Pledge i.e., Take care of the civic amenities around in the right way and interact and be helpful but not interfere and quarrel with the members of Society.... 


And many, many more such 'Pledges' around as my life goes on....

It is always the Wisdom with me that I see these Pledges of my life more often, remember the same as far as possible and do only such activities most of the time through which the Pledges are constantly upheld and nothing less....

That's the 'Life' in front and rest is the 'Will of Almighty!'  How much am I ready here for this Great Task?

No comments:

Post a Comment