Tuesday, March 4, 2014

'Zero' Conflict Zones….


Broadly, all my actions at any point of time of my life towards my people can be grouped into three categories…. 
  • Actions which I have to perform without an exception and if I do not do them, never in life can any other substitute action from my side or from others truly make up for the deficiency generated and the regret for ever stays.... Meaning, a life or a few lives involved including mine are once for all permanently get affected or damaged.... All welfare works from my side towards me as well as towards my people come under this category and it is never wisdom on my behalf to say a 'No' to these actions, postpone them or go slow there at any point of time in my life.... 
  • Actions which I have to begin with my involvement but gradually and quickly should taper off so that after a while, the people for whom I have initiated these actions will only be doing them all by themselves.... It is basically the responsibility of streamlining the lives of my people and leaving them into the world as the right matured individuals.... 
  • The third type actions are those which I need not and should not propose at any point of time or aid myself for the same but totally leave them to my people whatever may be the outcome except for a minor advising here and there.... In case I am pulled into these actions, I should sincerely be trying to come out at the earliest and be off from the scene.... Here the motto is 'Non Intervention' all the time.... 
Thus, if I can truly recognize each of 'my Action' and do that in the way stated, the 'Conflict in my life' is surely minimized or eliminated and my 'Peace of mind' forever stays....

No comments:

Post a Comment