Thursday, January 9, 2014

Here, The 'Ultimate Reverse' is inevitable!


The telephone rang up aloud….

“Hello!.... Yes Sir!.... It is good you rang up!  Actually I wanted to call on you.....Do you know Sir, what has happened?….That man....My Manager.... He had become a hard nut to crack and now days he is acting too stubborn.... He simply calls me on the phone when I am at home and says that I have to come to the Office urgently....  This has happened many times.... This time…. When I just asked him for the reason, he simply shouted at me and said he will report to you if I talk like that.... Actually, it is about a particular activity of our Group to be completed but pending since long time which was never my job.... I can clearly show that it is not my responsibility as per my Appointment Letter.... But he says that that man XXX who is supposed to do, cannot do it now and so I have to do it.... I simply said a big ‘NO’.... I think he should know his limits….”


“------” 

“Yes sir! That work belongs to our Group but my colleague Mr…..... should take it up now as all the time he was into it and last year he was promoted 
exclusively to take care of these works only....”

“------”

“What are you telling me sir? That work was never….”

“------” 

“Ok! Sir! I understand that... But what I am saying is ….” 

“------”

"I am not getting it..... I......."

“------”

“Ok! Sir! Ok…. Ok….  I'll think on that….” 

“------” 

“No…. No…. I am getting into it....  Now itself, I’ll ring up my Manager and....” 

“------” 

“Sir! I said I will do! I am sorry…. All this is my mistake….” 

“------” 

“Please don’t do that!  That will very much affect my future Prospects here.... I am extremely sorry.... As you asked me to do, from this moment onwards, I am on this job and I’ll get and show you the result in just 3 days…. Please give me this much time.... I’ll not sleep till then….” 

“------” 

“OK! Good Night Sir! Sorry for all this…. I gave you enough trouble.... I am very very sorry..... It will never happen again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment