Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thus 'Ticks On' Time endlessly!


“Oh! Dear! It’s Great! Come, walk…. Yes! Yes! one two three…come…. come…. Oh! You have done it!” the Mom screamed out of her excitement.... The one year old little one thus beautifully put his 'First Step' forward with all round watch from his Mom….

"A for Apple, B for............" the Mom was explaining the Alphabets.... 
The two and half yr Old was repeating the letters / words with broken accent.... 

“Aakash! Wait here and don't go anywhere…. I'll be back in a minute!” ordered the Mom who had to just divert her attention from her little son.... The 7 yr child waited there holding her bag till his Mom returned….

“I want you to learn this…. Now try to repeat it and you soon will be an expert here!” the dad said.... The 12 yr old Aakash repeated that and became conversant with it soon….

“Just go and get these items from the Market!” the 18 yr old son was instructed....“Dad can I go after 15 minutes?  The Match is going to end now!” pleaded the Cricket Fan son....

“We are going out…. Are you coming?’ the 23 yr grown-up son was asked…. “No, Mom and Dad! you go ahead…. My friends are coming home… We've planned…..” mustered certain courage and hinted his interest the grown up young man....

“Should we look into any issues of yours?” the 28 old son was enquired....  
“Nope…. I am OK! Dad….. Let me see!” was the brief answer of the son who was making terms with a personal issue of his life....

“How is the job going on?…. Any issues?” the son of mid thirties was enquired.... “It’s OK, Dad….. Too much pressure…. Some issues are there…. I think I can manage!” was the quick answer from the Manager turned son....

Soon, the 45 old matured son was heard talking to a Colleague…. “My father, will not understand all this… I have to help him out in teaching the fundamentals and make him accustomed to these Computers a little so that he can spend sometime daily browsing……”

In his early fifties, heard the same man of all responsibilities around saying to some one…. “Mom needs some help to walk a few yards daily in our Compound Yard…. I just have to guide her so that she will have her evening breeze for a while and thus can relax herself…. And I purchased the latest Tablet for dad.... I need to make him learn the Operation.... It's already 5 PM.... See you tomorrow!”

No comments:

Post a Comment