Friday, May 30, 2014

Incomplete Work....


Incomplete Work is a true pain in life.... And no one can escape from this Incomplete Work in their life; it chases forever!

But the greatest solace is..... We have a Good Remedy here to truly help us out.... Meaning.... This Incomplete Work can always be given back to get rid of the pain.... Anyhow, it has to be given back necessarily one time or the other.... The earlier better....

And the damage done till this Work is not given back is also to be paid back …. It means.... Both have to be given back and further ever to be remembered that this cost of paying back for the damage done increases with delay.... It is the simple Mathematics....

This paying back for the damage is nothing but completing the very Work of mine through a sincere Repentance and a Service Attitude.... In the process the back lash if any, is to be borne silently till the effect of damage is completely nullified simultaneously all the time attending to my Work…. This is the so called 'DUTY' in our life.... If thus completely done alone one is freed in life! It is again the Principle of Pure Mathematics!

May be, I have to return a lot here and I don't know that.... Why not start repaying from today? Don’t we love our Freedom and Peace? So, the next time when I am propelled by force of enjoyment, let me pause and think for a while….Am I leaving the so called 'Daily Duties' and getting into other activities?

These 'Daily Works' that are there with me include....

  • Taking care of my health, safety, living  through my 'Basic Work' and reasonably Expressing myself what I wish to be in this life out of my own freedom, 
  • Doing the required activities towards others where knowingly or unknowingly I made a Pledge to take care and 
  • Voluntarily giving away myself for a certain minimum time to the Welfare of others around me, that minimum time being purely out of my choice but never made zero....
And here myself going round any Enjoyment in life is really justified only with the left out time, money and energy with me whatever when my above Duties are truly completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment