Thursday, May 29, 2014

It is very much Possible!


As we live through, we need to primarily interact in three walks of life continuously.... They are the Work life, the Family life and the Social life....

In these three walks of life there is essentially an Opponent i.e., a person who is ready to oppose us and there is no exception to this at any time in our life.... 
  • At Work, he / she is the Boss, the Colleague, the Subordinate or the Customer....
  • With family he /she is the Spouse, the Grown Up or the Other dependent....
  • Outside Social Life, he / she is the Relation, the Neighbor, the Friend, the Shopman or the Stranger on road....
Here, the 'Greatness' of me forever lies in start listening to this Opponent a bit more sincerely, that’s all!  And that sincere listening involves basically looking at him / her and feeling in the heart, ‘Can I accommodate him / her a little more than what the Rule says here?’  If I can truly catch this point, wonders will sure be done in the field in time as this is considered to be the entire 'Gist of Living!'  If I do thus, Peace in no time takes a front seat and fear / worry / tension in variably go back!

Should I miss this 'Golden Opportunity' with me in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment