Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The 'Slide down'.... Am I really Great?


“I own everything.... I am the King here!  None can question me!”  was the repeated proclamation of a man at thirties....

The Pride in him ruled in total…. The Path was crystal clear in front....


Years rolled by….

“These people are frequently questioning me..... I’ll straighten them in no time…. They don't know my Power” was the firm decision of the same man when he touched his forties….

The Confidence in him was still intact…. And the Path was all green....

Some more years passed….

“No one listens to me so easily..... Better I protect what is in front immediately…. Let me work in that direction....” was the feeling of the man who was fifty years by then….

The confusion in him prevailed…. The Path in front was hazy.... 

Time never waits....

“It seems.... I do not have  much choice here.... It is better I accept what is in front and live through the same to have least conflict but still continue with my own!” was the thinking in him at sixty....

The adjustment  in him started working.... The Path in front was shaky.....

The ultimate count down began....

"I don't understand 'What is What' here and it is better the young alone take care everywhere.... I will be totally off from all these works from now onwards and thus pull through my left out life...." was the understanding with him at seventy.... 

An attitude of 'Smile and Leave' finally embraced him!

No comments:

Post a Comment