Sunday, May 4, 2014

Work Essentials....


  • The Saying goes.... 'I can not have the Cake and eat it too!' Before an altercation with the boss, better I check up whether I have asked for the job or the Employer was looking out for me.... I cannot have my free Will and the Job too simultaneously! 
  • Work supports living; emotional bondage appears to do so.... The next time, when I try to argue with any one on the additional safeguarding of the family in front of the urgency of my Work, let me quickly come back to senses about which choice is the 'BETTER' in my life! 
  • At work, I should never, never try to say “What else I can do? Instead, I should always ask "What can I do?” A Positive Attitude alone forever is liked by the Employer.... A Negative Attitude of mine sure puts Him / Her off in no time! 
  • There is always a gap between what is the right and what the other man thinks right.... Man Management in gist is nothing but first living to the level of that thinking within the Code of Conduct and constantly trying to convince /educate the person towards the right.... 
  • A man at his Work was heard saying angrily to other Colleagues.... "I am on leave for a month from the next week.... My that great friend who often quarrels with me on sharing the Work, will have the real 'Honeymoon' when my share of work in no time will be thrust on him.... He thinks, himself so great!" He thus left with all pride and on his return quickly found a Message of the Employer at the Gate...."Thank you! We don't need you any more!" 
  • A man tried to establish himself in the field by constantly driving out the fellow Competitors instead of concentrating on improving his product.... Soon he had to pay heavily through his own nose when the balance tilted and the dissatisfied Customers in no time dumped him and shifted to others.... Monopoly may look all 'Cool, Funny and Authoritative' but this Trio are the number one enemies in any business.... 
  • A man was found often laughing aloud at his work and soon became a true 'Laughing Stock' among everyone with no great job with him.... 
  • I should never respond to my work as if it belongs to me.... I should forever see that some one who is paying me needs me! My Skills alone are mine and I am never indispensable on any job.... 
  • Doing something for sometime not according to my liking is Work.... Let me not expect anything here other than Sweat, Swearings and Condemnations.... The Sweetest Words in my Work life.... 
  • It is really difficult to get a true Knowledgeable Seller.... And where Knowledge starts speaking more from a man, let that continue and let the Sales Look after be handed over sooner to a Smarter person....

No comments:

Post a Comment