Monday, November 17, 2014

A different 'WORLD WAR'.... The 'Client' Vs the 'Service Provider!'


  • A tough Customer forever talks only on issues where my Company or myself are unable to rescue him / her from the trouble he / she got into by believing all those seemingly feasible promises made at our end.... 
  •  A tough Customer has no language barrier.... He / she would convey freely in his / her own way without bothering to know my language but strangely, I without fail understand every word of it in substance.... 
  • My Boss a few times would surely escape from of a tough Customer making me straight away a scapegoat in the melee.... I should ever be ready at least to minimize the impact of such an unfortunate situation if cannot be avoided in total.... 
  • A tough Customer expects the ‘Moon’ alone, nothing less.... The whole gist of managing the situation lies in bringing him / her to a level of accepting what is truly feasible with an ultimate satisfaction seen on his / her face for the price he / she pays.... 
  • A tough Customer in front of me is a symbolic representation of facing the knife edge competition around me in my Business field.... 
  • A tough Customer always assumes that there is no personality with me.... I should know that well in advance and accordingly be ready to cast off a part of my egoism in front of him / her.... 
  • I am in the mid of a war when a tough Customer arrives on the scene.... How I fight out that war and win over depends upon my capability, perseverance and luck wherein ultimately I will be able to see a smile on his / her face.... 
  • A tough Customer is a gold mine in front…. And there is no way of taking out that gold from the mine other than going through the strenuous digging and segregating processes.... That effort involved in turning the tough Customer to a potential future Customer is never, never a lesser one and is ever a feather in my cap.... 
  • A tough Customer forever is at the threshold of the happiness of my life and invariably stops me from experiencing the same.... And I equally have no life with me without securing that happiness.... 
  • Lose a 'tough Customer'; lose the 'whole of my Personality' for a lifetime!

2 comments: