Saturday, November 22, 2014

A 'SINCERE PRAYER OF REPENTANCE'....


Oh Lord!

  • You have given me all the Health, a good amount of Strength, and great Energies and brought me up in the world to a stage of fully grown up Personality so that I am happy by  myself.... I forgot the same and started behaving as if all this is my Effort, my Gain and my Own and thus invited my own misery....
  • To remind me what I have to do in life, You kept all Your Creation by my side with their problems and difficulties and expected me to help them with my Energies and Strength.... I eternally missed the same, very conveniently wound up a Cocoon around myself with a feeling that this is my Fort and who is the other person to encroach into my area and thus divided Your Creation forever....
  • Like a 'All Lovable Parent' You, ever watching my activities Pardoned me infinite number of times till now hoping me come to the Right Path.... Never caring for the same, I repeatedly involved myself into the best enjoyments of the world where the Equation for ever is 'I have, others lose!' and nothing less....

Having thus missed the 'Best Living' offered to me so far I, at this moment feel deeply in my heart for the Egoistic Feeling I carried all these years and approach You to take care of me with all Love Pardoning my earlier mistakes....

I hereby Pledge to do all good to the world from now onwards and sincerely beg You give me enough Strength to come back to this 'Very Attitude' the earliest I forget 'WHAT IS RIGHT' in my actions!

4 comments:

  1. The right attitude to live, Very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that this alone is the right attitude of living.... Rest is all what the Almighty keeps in store for us! Thanks for the appreciation....

      Delete
  2. Beautiful thought & key to happiness

    ReplyDelete