Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Almighty alone 'Takes Care' Ultimately!


"I believe in God but I believe in enjoying my life too simultaneously.... I further believe that, this life is sure for this expression alone.... Otherwise, why do our senses constantly crave for all this show around?  Actually, it's a sin to deny all this to our body and mind in the name of controlling.... My Motto is.... Enjoy the life as much as possible, see the best of everything and thus expand full and at the end of the day offer Prayers to the Almighty for a better tomorrow.... " said the host friend to the other three guests in an all relaxed way....

"Wherever I go, I'll have only two works with me.... Looking out for new Business Opportunities and visiting the Temples around.... Yes! I strongly believe that the Almighty sure takes care of everything, but I too have to do something in this life and not simply Praying to Him alone.... I see myself as a capable Entrepreneur and so why should I keep quite here? In fact, at the back of this zeal, one can sure turn out more in his / her business with further dedication.... I feel.... This is the best thing for me to do in this life!" said one of the guest friends stressing the importance making money in life....

"I am a man of Scientific Temper... I can't simply believe and accept... Better question everywhere in a rational way... Yes! I do believe in God and equally know that there are no explanations for certain Phenomenon happening in Nature but leaving this, I should not fold my hands and keep quite surrendering everywhere... In fact, my God alone expects me to establish what is right through this Research.... Let this Scientific spirit ever burn in me... And I'm sure this attitude alone truly finds out one day why the man suffers in this life...." said the second one who ever believed in seeing only Rationality in each and everything....

"I agree to what all you say... But I sincerely believe that the Almighty alone moves me and propels me to do what I like to do in this life.... With this understanding,  I first discharge all of my assigned Duties with me and at the end of the day, make an Offering of what all is seen as mine to Him through a Sincere Prayer and Total Surrender for ultimate Care.... Nothing else is interesting to me here this moment!" said the third one with all humility seen on his face.... 


"Oh!  It's our Lunch Time.... We totally forgot in our discussions.... The food is ready!" said the host leading his guest friends to the Dining Room....

As the four friends were getting up, all of a sudden they felt a violent shake of the surroundings and had to hold something nearby to avoid themselves falling.... A few items from the walls, from open cupboards and from other places instantly fell to the ground around.... The shake just lasted for a few seconds....

"Oh, my God! It's an Earthquake... How did it happened so suddenly?  It appears to be one of severe intensity.... We don't know what would have happened around... Now some after tremors may follow... What should we do now? God!  What would happen to us and to all those Plans of ours, if a second tremor is through?" cried out the three friends together totally not knowing their further destination....

The fourth one stabilized himself, quickly recounted on what had happened and said, "Dear! Friends.... Don't worry!  We are safe... The Almighty had taken care of us as the intensity of quake had surely stopped at this level... Let us first Offer our sincere Prayer to the Lord for limiting the damages and reducing the suffering.... This alone is the immediate action we have to do and further look out ourselves if we can extend a helping hand to the unfortunate sufferers of this tragedy through whatever means we can reach them in this time...." 

As the four moved to the Dining Table, they could hear in a low tone Srimad Bhagavad Gita Chapter 9 Sloka 34 being recited on the distant loud speakers with meaning explained in parallel....

Man mana bhava mad bhakto mad yaji mam namaskuru
Mam evaisyasi yuktvaivam atmamam mat parayanah


'Be ever knowing me, be my devotee, worship me, offer respects (Pranaams) unto me; in this way completely dedicating your mind and body unto me, having me as the supreme goal, you will certainly reach me (attain Peace)!'

4 comments: