Friday, December 26, 2014

The 'REAL PROBLEM' in life!

"No doubt it's a problem with me.... But I don't want some one to talk about it!" was the concern of the man initially.....

"Why every one is so much bothered about my this problem alone? They should mind their work!" were the comments from him after a while.....

"If I try to open the topic a bit, people are ready to know the details.... I should ever be extra careful all along...." were his subsequent thoughts....

"Yesterday, a similar incident was there.... People were waiting whether I would come out by mistake.... I know all that and that's why I was extremely careful all along and avoided every trap...." were his words later to that....

"This is totally my personal issue.... Who is some one to talk on this?" was his question next to that....

"Yesterday, I nicely gave back.... The man who got from me hereafter would think twice before touching the sensitive subject...." was his firmed up attitude after sometime....

"It appears, none has any other work here.... Always waiting to hear if I come out with anything...." was his evaluation further in time....

"This is too much.... I am getting the phone calls from abroad and the man after a little general enquiry, immediately touches the subject.... He does not know that he is wasting his precious time and paying heavily the call charges involved just to talk on this.... How mean people are!" were the words of contempt subsequently....

"The elders around have no work....They forever think, that I should have listened to them and come to their track.... Nothing doing.... My issue is my issue...Who are these so called wise people suddenly in front?" were the words of bitter criticism from him next to that....

"I am fed up of being so alert.... I decided to give back... If some one talks on my problem, I'll open his history... He has to run away from me...They need such treatment.... Else always ready to poke!" were the ugly words of never ending hatred from him ultimately!

A Wise man seeing all that mused in himself.... "What a great mistake this man had done and is doing forever? Instead of bringing out the best in him by making use of his time and energies efficiently and try to resolve the issue in front as much as possible, he had constantly diverted that time and energy initially to observe and make a note and subsequently towards murmuring, criticizing, pointing out and finally hating people.... He thus added a greater issue to his already existing problem by degenerating his Own Personality in front of others and ultimately in the Eyes of the Almighty Who forever treats 'ALL' under His Umbrella as 'ONE' and 'ONE' alone!"

4 comments: