Friday, April 17, 2015

THE 'DOSE OF TONIC' VERY MUCH REQUIRED IN MY 'DAY TO DAY LIFE!'

A mobile phone goes in Public… 'Kiska hai ye tumko intezaar main hoon na….' The man picks up the phone, identifies the Caller and shouts immediately “How many times I told you not to ring up to me like this? I can't extend any more help.... Enough is enough!” forgetting the great meaning of those very lines that were heard just before and instantly disconnects the phone in a harsh way while others around look at him curiously.... 

The mobile phone goes in an Office…. 'Jaya ho…'' The Official takes the call and after half a minute says in a harsh tone “You have disturbed me….No use of saying ‘Sorry’ now.... We are not sitting here to answer your non-sense questions.... Keep down the phone!' forgetting the very greetings his song uttered and cuts off the call mercilessly while others around suddenly keep a pin drop silence.... 

It is not a single case in isolation…. A few times, it happened in my life earlier and further will happen too if I am careless and expand beyond........ A strange situation where in all of a sudden, I find no control on myself!  But.... If I calm down a bit and look at the turmoil of the situation, I easily understand that my bout of instant anger indirectly depicts a constant unrest in me…. Meaning…. I am continuously aiming at something but it's not happening that way in my life.... Thus I am constantly made to toss between my 'Wish' and the 'Reality!’ 

Can I do some thing about this? 

The best solution appears to be…. A firm decision on my part.... Whatever be the inside turmoil, let me try to meet the very purpose for which I am connected to people in the world! This trial is truly worth attempting as it instills a Confidence, brings back Peace and restores Control over the situation for both the parties.... That's not all… It adds up bit by bit every time I do this thus making me more stable in my life at the back of a constant reminder within me that,
  • An escape here is no Salvation and getting glued to my own is nothing but petty selfishness....The Mid Path alone is ideal for Happy Living....
  • A midst the so called uncontrolled and unmanageable situations too my mental clarity can't vanish if I am determined to push thru' the so called 'worst' in front....
  • My confidence forever is a product of my Knowledge and Calmness, a product of the Inevitability in front.... It's better I see the Truth here as is....
  • Diverted energies truly produce a pain in life and exact effort put in ever frees one from that.... Why not simply rise to the occasion without a second thought?
  • At the honest level, the individual is truly known; dishonesty makes the man sure unknown indirectly.... Let me be honest in the given situation whatever be the forces within....
  • Fear goes when mind is cleansed and living to the Reality straight away cleanses the mind.... Then, why to tread the wrong path continuously harboring the meaningless fear within?
  • Being Humane in life is the basis for upholding the Principles of Dharma.... And no short cuts to this ever found to exist in this life....
  • Every observation of mine is a mixture of Truth and untruth; the proportion matters for greater calmness within me and the more calm I am, more truth part is seen which is a boon to me in my life....
  • Investigation and Exploration are the True Natural Traits in an individual.... Love and Peace around are the outcome of these entities.... Let none be stopped here at any time for one's own selfish gains....
  • Laws protect, Morals elevate, Truth frees.... Sticking to Law gives me a decent life, keeping up Morals make me truly Humane and sticking to Truth spreads Eternal Peace around.... Why miss such a Royal Living very much feasible and make it indirectly miserable?

2 comments:

  1. I am guilty as charged Sir (only thing is I have no caller tune on my phone). I have resolved the conflict in my own way though. Please read a previous post of mine when you get a chance - http://www.latawonders.com/approaching-my-sell-by-date/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We feel bad when we involuntarily react instead of acting in a situation....It's a fact of our life and this sure comes down when I see the so called my Opponent too as my own man and not a man to be kept off but am acting just because my duty in the given situation demands it and nothing more.... This understanding alone ultimately gives true peace in my life.... When the impact of my own attachments lessen in life because of unknown reasons, this point is truly seen instantly.... Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on these pages.... I'll sure read the post you referred....

    ReplyDelete