Saturday, June 27, 2015

THE 'SACRED SONG' OF MY LIFE!

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers

  • “In spite of being so careful too, my health failed here.. I don't know, why it happened so.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • “I took every precaution but still this mishap had happened.. Luckily, it just had gone with a scratch.. Today, am totally disturbed.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • “Oh, why did I get into this Financial problem at this stage? It’s nearly a lakh that is at stake presently.. It would be really a big relief for me if I get over this crisis soon.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • “I'm confused.. Am in this Litigation now because I believed the wrong people.. I should have been more disciplined in these matters.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • “I'm afraid of that man around me.. He looks too influential.. Let me negotiate and settle for something for the present.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • "I'm off to the distant Lands away from my home for a long time.. Have to go else the small earnings here take me no where.. I wish everything goes well.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • "Presently, am directionless.. Every Path in front appears confusing.. The forces around are seen not less.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • "The future appears bleak.. Which ever way I try moving, there seems to be a problem.. The most unfortunate situation.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • "My name is at stake.. Have to do something.. Let me first come out of the present hitch.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”
  • “I was a success all along and with the same faith am venturing into this.. I very much believe in my own capabilities.. Hope tomorrow would be a better day for me!”

Ten different people and ten different problems..

  • Failure of Health,
  • Ordeal of the after effects of a Mishap,
  • Wealth at stake,
  • Going thru’ Litigation,
  • Facing a Threat,
  • Living thru’ Separation,
  • Exposing to Unnecessary Thrust,
  • Feeling Helplessness,
  • Defamation on the anvil and
  • Taking a Risk..
But sure, all with a single Hope…. ‘Having A Better Tomorrow!’

The same Evening, all of them were at their Worshipping Place to Offer their Prayers to the Omnipotent and the Omnipresent with total Devotion in their Hearts for the Ultimate Take Care..

Here, I'm sure I'm too none but the eleventh man in the list with my own problem in my life being at the same Worshipping Place at the end of the day, for a better tomorrow!

No doubt the Almighty would play His 'Divine Tune' to our Living invariably bringing in the 'Sure Peace' in us whatever be the end result provided we try singing the 'Right Song of a Promise' all along our life to the best of our efforts Viz.,


'Show-offs will not divert me,
Sweet words will not trap me,
Obedience will not carry me away,
Monetary Returns will not make me yield,
Influencing will not hold me,
Politicizing the issues will not change me,
Abuses will not deter me,
Threats will not weaken me,
Back-stabbing will not leave me wondered and
Apathy will not make me pardon
When Truthful Actions lack in the other person and untruth is forced upon me!'

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Madam for a nice Comment on these Pages!

      Delete
  2. May the good sense prevail upon all of us . Thank you for the words of wisdom,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Somali.. A few thoughts in this direction!

      Delete
  3. A beautiful post. Loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Purba.. I'm happy you liked the Post!

      Delete
  4. How well you present the complexities of life and the traps set to deter the course of life. An enriching post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for leaving such a nice comment on these Pages.. I'm happy you liked it!

      Delete