Friday, July 3, 2015

THE 'DEVIL' THAT 'MESMERIZES' FOREVER!


  • When SUCCESS was no where in the vicinity, humility alone ruled me and many preachings were on the anvil..
  • When glimpses of IT were seen around, there was a ray of discrete hope that I too could be something if luck descends upon..
  • When IT knocked on my door, I was thrilled with a overwhelming feeling which turned the ray of hope to a firm thought.. 'Yes! It's very much possible!'
  • When IT embraced me, I lost myself and it appeared no further go back in the scenario..
  • When IT went into my head, I was simply a man of Authority and pride overtook me in no time..
  • When IT firmed up there, I started ruling with a whip and no good advice could stop me there..
  • When my whole personality was thus poisoned with pride, misery was next waiting to takeover..
  • When the downfall sensed, I instantly became all protective with all defences built around..
  • When the slide down started, I was totally helpless ready to catch the last straw next to me..
And
  • When the final dumping followed, I had nothing but just one and only one Entity with me.. WEEP SILENTLY  ENDLESSLY WITHIN! 

Is it worth in life anytime for any one going after this MESMERIZING DEVIL around called the SUCCESS?  Why not try be off from IT'S influence as much as possible with a SINGLE THOUGHT in mind.. 

'Whenever there's a FAILURE in my attempt, there alone I've to learn something NEW and CORRECT myself but the rest of the happenings of my life have truly nothing to do with me at any time except that I go along with them!'
Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers


8 comments:

  1. If only we can avoid/prevent it from going IN our heads .... then humility and thriving for perfection will be our constant friends :) :) Wise thought here as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be written in block letters, framed and hung in classrooms and homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Till IT goes into my head, IT should be fine. A post full of wisdom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much needed guidance to people blindly chasing IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I think we have to plod along. Success and failures are part of the journey. Wise men are not moved by them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance which is humility...confidence smiles whereas arrogance smirks...lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance which is humility...confidence smiles whereas arrogance smirks...lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sharing the essence of wisdom in this fast paced life.

    I'm to inform you that I've nominated you to participate in the three day quote challenge. I've just posted my 2nd day post on indivine in this regard. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete