- “My job is unending..
- The people are constantly on my back..
- The schedules are too tight..
- I get up in the morning, I'm on my toes..
- The phone rings continuously non stop..
- Now a days, I'm closing the activities around 6 PM only..
- Here sometimes, even Saturdays are not spared..
- One task gets completed, the next one takes over..
- It appears, two hands are not enough to do this..
- And I have to plan a lot just to take some leave or time off..
were the constant murmurs from a young man..
Many friends and well-wishers gave various solutions..
- “Try to adjust the Schedules through a process of optimization.."
- "Plan your activities well in advance.."
- "Cut down the time wastage everywhere.."
- "Buy physical help where it becomes essential.."
- "Delegate a few activities to your well-wishers.."
- "Try using the latest Gadgets available in the Market.."
- "Try to be smart.. Don’t aim at completing everything to the last point.."
- "Be firm.. Say 'No' when you have to say so.."
- "Relax.. Forget about all this for a while.."
- "Be realistic.. What do you do if some major thing slips from your hands? Take cool for a while.."
- “Dear! What happens, if you simply shut down all your activities for a day?”
- “Can you straight away tell all your people that you are tight and you can find no more time for them?”
- “Can you in time shift over to some lower key activities in the field so that monies still flow in may be slightly at a lower level?”
- "Can you plan a way of doing your work so that reading between the lines is done lightly?"
- “Do you really love your present work?”
The wise man smiled and said,
- “Dear! This Work is the Whole and Soul of your life, your Second Life and your's the Dearest.. For doing which 'Other Great Work' or 'Hobby' other than the routine, the essential and family involvement jobs, you need more time now? And what is that so called ‘Your Dear Work’ which you were missing very much all these days?”