Friday, September 25, 2015

THE 'REAL' DIFFERENCE!


  • "I strongly feel that what I think is just the right as that is alway out of certain Perception in me and never out of what my mind proposes.. Further to this, what I say and what I do too are again nearer to that right alone.. I can vouch that I will never do any wrong here with my own knowledge..
  • I, with all my sincerity can only tell this to any one who asks me on this but if the other man still does not listen to what I say and does something on his own, I feel it's purely his own wish and God decided him to be destined thus.. I can do nothing in such a situation except just remain humble and that itself is the max.."
Thus was saying a man often quoting his own Perception of the Right..

The 1st time it was an experience with the distant man.. Some thing went wrong there.. The man said,

  • "I told him the Right a 100 times but he never listened.. God alone should take care now.. I'm none to do anything here as that is beyond my purview!"

All others around who contributed their might to the cause felt indirectly that the best man spoke more in the normal situation but easily washed off his hands when such a crisis came up in front!

The 2nd time, it was with his neighbor.. There something else went wrong.. The man said,

  • "You know, being my next door man, How much I advised him on the Right.. I feel I just did what all was needed here.. None else in my Role would have done that much.. I sincerely feel that God has his own Plans.. And all of us just have to abide by that!"
All others around who contributed their might to the cause again felt indirectly that the best man spoke more in the normal situation but easily washed off his hands when such a crisis came up in front!

The 3rd time, it was with his best friend.. The man was sad and said, 


  • "See.. How can I tell here that too to my close friend, something wrong which goes against him.. I can never think of doing that in my life.. He is my friend and I very much wish that sooner, he comes out of this bad situation.. I Pray for him, am ready to help him the max possible and am already into that!"
All others around who contributed their might to the cause felt indirectly the third time that the best man spoke more in the normal situation but easily washed off his hands when such a crisis came up in front!

But the 4 the time, it was his own close member that was in trouble..

The man was in total tears but

  • Instantly silently got into the total corrective action required there leaving nothing left to chance along with an ardent Prayer to God for quick Betterment and Ultimate Take care!
All others around who earlier contributed their might in the usual way, did the same this time too but silently to the cause in front along with the man!

God was smiling from above..

  • "Let there ever be no difference between your thinking, speaking and doing.. What you feel right at your own level, think of that only, speak of that only and do that only.. And that outcome alone teaches you further and elevates you more towards the Ultimate Right which is at infinite distance from you.. 
  • Why do you assume that you know that Ultimate Right initially itself and start living your life with an ever unknown pride in you which eternally keeps you off from this Greater Learning very much possible for you in this life at the back of your own wrong doings!"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shraddha for the appreciation.. Happy over the Comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ananya.. Your Comment is highly supportive!

      Delete
  3. Undoubtedly sir the convergence between thinking, speaking and doing and the keenness to keep learning are the mark of a credible character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Very much rightly said, Somali.. This may not be possible a 100% but as much nearer to the convergence should be our aim at any point of time! Thanks for the Comment..

      Delete
  4. Absolutely wonderful sir... the last two points sum it up all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Archana.. You said it very rightly.. Thanks for such an appreciative Comment!

      Delete