Sunday, October 4, 2015

THE 'SACRED MESSAGE', EVER PART OF ME!


Indian Bloggers
There was an instant anger in me.. Not just the anger, it was almost a sort of rage from me when my friend showed up a group photo in which the middle man caught my attention..

“So he is here too.. Dear! Do you know this man?  You may or may not know, but I very much know him.. How can I forget him?  You know.. This man, the man whom you see here in all smiles,  I can never forgive him.. And because of him only, I got into the trouble of……..."

Thus was running my temper as I was squarely pointing out at the the man in the photo.. And the index finger was firm in doing its job.. Straight away pointing at….......

Suddenly, there was a flash from the skies and for a while I was at a loss to know the 'Right!'   


"Is it wrong to call him bad and unfriendly?  Is it wrong to question him?  But equally, I never saw him doing any good too in his life.." 


thus were flowing my then thoughts with an explicit doubt within me..


But the Almighty’s Plan never meant less.. It had a Great Message behind.. As I was doing thus..

The 3 other fingers of mine were sincerely pointing out at me much more straight together bringing out the mistakes I was doing in that process.. 

The middle finger was saying..


  • “You too may be at fault.. Clapping cannot go on unless both hands join!  Have you checked here once again?  If possible, let that be evaluated independently by a third party who supports none of you both..”

The ring finger was saying..
  • “Neither, you are into the constructive action of going through right channels for getting justice in respect of the harm done..  Some are effective even though some may not be.. But blaming is never the solution here..
The little finger was saying..


  • “Mistakes are possible.. Why don't you open a conversation with him? As a human being, you are never thinking of this very much feasible action.. Damage might have been done but further angers are not in the interest of any one.. Reformation forever, is a better process if the damage is at an acceptable level.. It does good to you as well as to others in the long run.. Have you tried out this option? After all life is short!”
And in the process, the Thumb was silently either supporting or standing Straight as witness to the Rightness of Action what the other 3 fingers were saying with such firmness..

And God was Smiling from above.. 

“I provided this Great Learning in your own hands.. The body parts move and express according to My Order alone.. Why have you forgotten these 3 Messages Originally from Me which are ever there by your side?”

12 comments:

  1. You are so right, and the lesson is really deeper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roma! Part of it is based on the age old Saying..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is an old Post re-written.. Thanks Indrani for the appreciation!

      Delete
  3. Insightful indeed...nice read sir !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good lesson indeed. nice write up, sir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meera.. Happy to have your Comment on these Pages!

      Delete
  5. That is a very deep lesson sir... and a great read as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you liked it, Archana.. A humble Presentation from my side!

      Delete
  6. Learnt a very nice lesson.... valuable indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MeenalSonal.. Happy that you liked it!

      Delete