Monday, November 2, 2015

THE GREATER EXPLOITATION!

3 young men have planned a great Holiday Trip deep into a distant jungle area.. They wanted to spend a Perfect Holiday there for a week totally relaxing and exploring the surroundings.. Naturally, the youth have that type of interest and energy with them.. For that, they had to take leave from their work and that was not so easy for them.. But, somehow finally all of them got their leave sanctioned..

"These Bosses don't understand that we need a regular Holiday off from our work.. When I asked my Boss, he curtly said,

  • 'Leave from work is not a right; it's just a privilege given to you!'
He simply talks non sense.. Convincing him was a hectic task for me.. I argued on the point that LTA (Leave Travel Assistance) is one of the provisions of Employment and as per those Rules without affecting my work alone, I'm asking the leave.. He had to agree finally, there was no go for him and you know, he just sanctioned it.. A Holiday is must for us to rejuvenate and feel better.. There's no go here, you must be tough..That's it!"

"Your Boss seems to be much better.. My Boss said,

  • 'No question of leave for a Holiday.. It's given only once in 2 years.. You took last year itself 15 days Holiday Leave.. Get back to work!'
How can I forego here my precious Holiday visit planned? I argued and argued and at length I got it sanctioned.. This is really too much.. These Bosses simply exploit our skills and when it comes to a help like this, simply turn away their faces.. How can we glue to our work and place all the 365 days.. Too much, you know?"

"You should never yield here.. These Bosses won't listen so easily.. My Boss is cunning.. Whenever I ask like this, he says so sweetly..
  • 'OK, Dear! No problem.. I'll talk on that.. Can you just finish this small work first?'
If you fall in his trap, that's all.. Those works are not small, they are really problematic works which................

I know all this and I equally play a trick, here.. I know certain weak points of my man.. I simply encashed there.. That's all! I got my leave sanctioned without a word.. There was no go for him.. We should be smart.. After all without a routine Holiday Visit, what's the meaning to our life?"


Thus went on their grouses, angers, questioning tricks, making fun of their Bosses for a while and soon all were in their own jovial mood to get out of the killing monotony within..

The next day, they were out on their long journey to the most remote area talked of.. Deep into jungles where around the Nature was truly interesting..

Finally, they reached the Camp Area guided by the Expert with them and decided to camp near a small Hamlet where few people were seen living.. It was a nice place for stay.. They could get some help from the locals there who were few in number and camped at the designated site..

The next day morning, they were into the thick forest area through number of bushy bushy plants and giant trees with no sun light seen as they traveled.. In the mid of that jungle, at a point when they got down to explore around on foot for a while, they met a man who was doing some work.. They spoke to him for sometime enquiring about his living amidst such beautiful natural surroundings saying that he was lucky to live amidst such natural life.. When asked, they explained to him that they were on a Holiday and were exploring the area and the surroundings..

The man listened to all, paused for a while and at length spoke..

  • "I understand what all you spoke and my Boss too won't listen to anything so easily.. He allows me leave my work only when myself and my people are not well, that too minimum.. Further, for any important local or family activity he allows those hrs to leave my work and join back.. Nothing more, he gives us and we don't ask, we can't ask and we don't know too what to ask..
  • Ok.. Here, from what all you said, I understood all that on how the Boss would be tough in our work and never leave us but just one word, I couldn't make out.. You said, 'The Holiday'.. 

What exactly is the meaning when you say that You are on a Holiday?"

6 comments:

  1. And we wonder which side is greener. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said Divya.. Thanks for the Critical Comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Leena.. Happy with the Appreciative Comment!

      Delete
  3. Good one sir.:) Miserable is the man whose boss doesn't have the word 'Holiday'in his dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Somali.. Human mind constantly needs this relaxation and communication with Nature thru' Travel.. Thanks for the supportive Comment!

      Delete