Tuesday, December 29, 2015

WHAT'S MY SCORE HERE?

  • It's totally a 'Vibrant Environment' where in I would be actively working from 20 to 60.. The watch is ticking constantly  and the Golden Moments are just passing.. Am I really attentive here or taking it casual?
  • In this Environment, a 'True Value Addition' from my side is nothing but the so called my 'Work Experience' alone and if a Moment goes casually, that bit of new Experience would be simply lost.. Am I truly a contributor here or just a showman?  
  • The Environment forever is dynamic and is constantly influenced by many external factors which invariably force in their way and create a number of Spider Webs around without a say.. And, I can truly free myself of all these webs only thru' certain 'Extra Special Skills' acquired by me in time.. Am I really picking up such Skills thru' 'Additional Training' or simply relaxing with the Routine? 
  • This Environment has a number of Levels called ‘Promotions’ that can be reached with ‘Extra Dedicated Effort’ alone and nothing less at any time.. Am I taking a little more pains everywhere around or simply murmuring at the earliest when I'm chased beyond?
  • The Path to reach the 'Higher Levels' is either through the 'Steps of Experience’ or through the  'Lift of the Additional Qualification' and nothing less at any time.. Am I really feeling the heat here or casually cooling off myself only to be awakened when my Colleague is suddenly promoted?  
  • As I continuously work in this Environment, invariably a 'Book of Observation called ‘The Resume’ is written by the Known Personalities of the Environment.. Have I made sure that this Book of Mine is sure worthy and useful to all in the line or something else? 
  • My personal life and the safety of my family are forever linked to this ‘Environment’ without a say.. Am I truly extra careful in protecting my Job from all the angles or just in the habit of challenging/criticizing the Bosses at the press of a button?
  • The Roof Top in this Environment called 'The CEO/A Level Below' can only be reached through either a Separate Lift or a Special Arrangement where I may not be the Right Personality as often that is the 'Seat of Power’ and ‘Politics'.. Had I made a firm note of this and thus be humble all along or looking at sour grapes on the tree? 
  • The active part of my life from 'Scratch' to ‘Soul Searching’ invariably goes in this Environment alone and no where else.. Do I constantly carry all the Reverence and Gratitude for my this Environment or ready to curse here at the earliest point of time?' 
  • And finally, there's a day when a clear ‘EXIT' Board' would be in front of me from where I have to come out too at whatever Level I be and step down to the Level where I started, of course with a rich back up 'Work Experience'.. Am I equally prepared myself for this day so that I can easily switch over to that ‘Higher End of Work’ in my life that God had already kept in store for me or just waiting to zero down myself all of a sudden to an ultimate helpless state?

4 comments:

  1. Nice post.I wonder how you select very relevant topics and do justice to each.. Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete