Tuesday, January 26, 2016

'ONE' TRUTH; 'N' INTERPRETATIONS!


“Awake! You are carrying certain constant tension within you and silently suffering in your life even though you appear happy and cheerful outward.. This is because you are not attentive all along and somewhere neglecting your ordained duties..
  • Be attentive, care for your duties and feel happy & safe in your life!” 
Thus saying, the Master concluded His speech.. All who attended the speech were greatly inspired by the Revelations made and the Advice given by the Great Man..

“Truly wonderful and highly inspiring speech.. 
The Master says,

  • Be attentive, care for your duties and feel happy & safe in your life!” 

What great guidelines the Master had given here.. Suddenly, I feel so calm and relaxed.. I should some how attend tomorrow's Program too.. Let me see.. Oh! It's already late.. Have to go now.. See you then, bye!”

Saying thus, a man bid bye to his friend and left the place in a great hurry.. 


The friend thought,

“Of late I know, I'm not taking care of my health and a little reckless in maintaining the same.. 
The Master says,

  • Be attentive, care for your duties and feel happy & safe in your life!” 

From tomorrow, I'll follow a rigorous discipline.. No more long Saturday hangouts and too many Sunday feastings.. Instead good food, sufficient exercise and reasonable rest for more number of days.. And this's going to be my discipline in life here afterwards!” 

The man who was sitting next to him felt,

“I know I'm careless in respect of my Job and Career Growth.. 
The Master says,

  • Be attentive, care for your duties and feel happy & safe in your life!” 

Seen this way, forever I'm going to remain at working level only! Today’s speech is truly an Eye Opener.. Here after, I’ll take care of my job with attention; the most important thing to do in my life..” 

One of the front benches pondered,

“Am I performing my duties correctly in respect of my finances and my family welfare? 
Some people indicated indirectly that I am careless here..The Master says,

  • Be attentive, care for your duties and feel happy & safe in your life!” 

From tomorrow, my first care and attention is in this direction only.. Let me firmly say 'NO' to any deviation here!” 

An Introvert in the audience thought,


“All the while I was finding fault with my friend.. The Master says,

  • Be attentive, care for your duties and feel happy & safe in your life!” 

When I can't truly love my friend and create a confidence in him, what a personality am I? Tomorrow, I am the first to open my heart with him and try wash off my ill doings.. Further, I'll strictly discipline myself never to do such mistake in my life hereafter..”

A deep Thinker who attended the Program in search of a permanent solution for the unrest within firmed up,

“I was thinking all these days that I'm sincerely doing my duties in my life.. The Master says,


  • Be attentive, care for your duties and feel happy & safe in your life!” 

Am I truly 'Rising' in life? I should do something beyond the regular here and try taking care of the needy more with my resources, help them in their life for betterment and thus grow myself truly in the Spiritual line.. Then alone, I would be free from these eternal haunting sorrows of my life.. And this's going to be my discipline in life here afterwards!”

2 comments:

  1. true true true... completely agree Sir.. and if everyone starts thinking this way, the world will be a different place... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! So much appreciation.. Thanks a lot Archana for the good comment!

    ReplyDelete