Sunday, February 14, 2016

THE MISSING 'EXTRA CARE!'


I humbly did the right 1st, 2nd, 3rd time but was still pointed out.. People consoled me saying 
"Were you attentive all along?" 
The wise man with me too did that but in addition asked, 
"Were you extra attentive all along?"
When enquired, he smiled and said, 
"In projecting your doing too simultaneously!"

I lost a precious item.. People consoled me saying 
"Were you attentive all along?" 
The wise man with me too did that and in addition asked, 
"Were you extra attentive all along?"
When enquired, he smiled and said,
"In not thinking of your item as your own!"

I followed all Ritual Practices to the core but still luck did not favor me.. People consoled me saying 
"Were you attentive all along?" 
The wise man with me too did that and in addition asked, 
"Were you extra attentive all along?"
When enquired, he smiled and said,
"In feeling lighter about following those practices!"

No comments:

Post a Comment