Monday, May 16, 2016


THE WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!


SCENE I

The friends around continued saying..
“I love him so much I just can't tell it in few words and close the issue!”
“It's a wonder if my love ever fails as I love him more than anything!”
“What else I've to do here other than loving him the dearest?”
“Time alone proves that my love is eternal and it fades not!”
“Don’t know what would have been my life had I stopped caring for him!”
with the true friend by the side silently doing related works
WHEN THE MAN'S LIFE WAS GOING ON SMOOTH!

SCENE II

The same friends around saying..
“I still love him the same.. Only thing is presently he is a bit away from me and I just can’t reach him!”
“My love never fails.. How much I wish he just comes up one step towards me!”
“Am still doing that.. I pray with full heart that God truly save him from the present situation!”
“Time alone proves my love.. I may not be able to do anything here now but my heart continues to yearn for his betterment!”
“Am totally gone presently.. Right word here is.. Devastated! My life looks just empty now.. Lost the most precious!”
with the exception of the true friend by the side instantly moving closer silently giving his hand with a smile and keeping the other firmly on the 'Sacred Milan' 
moved on together forever,
WHEN FATE FORCED THE SAME MAN ONE STEP DOWN!

4 comments:

  1. times change people do...destiny and fate become the blamed...nicely penned sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truely a valuable instance to be shared .. very nicely described sir !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shraddha for the appreciation.. A good comment here!

      Delete