Sunday, June 26, 2016

I GOT IT.. I DIDN'T GET IT!

The young man into the new job and family responsibilities was too dashing..

"Life is fantastic.. I love it.. Let me expand!"
were his oft repeated words..

The well-wisher who heard that for a while said on a day..

"No doubt life is fantastic provided one passes thru' such a life in full by the Grace of God forever surrounded by 4 eternal constraints!"

"What's No 1 Sir?"
the young man asked with all curiosity..

"'Between a cup and lip there are many slips..'
I really don't know my future!"

"That appears right.. I should take care.. No 2?"

"'Slow and steady win the race..' 
I can't be running and doing simultaneously!"

"That appears right.. I should take care.. No 3?"

"'Delay makes even the Nectar poisonous..'
I can't postpone my actions!"

"That appears right.. I should take care.. No 4?"

"If you have understood these 3 a 100%,
the 4th one says that it's just a myth!"

"I'm confused.. I didn't get it!"

"Whatever you know thru' your experience and discrimination is not the ultimate.. Volumes and volumes of the unknown of that will still be a fact!"

"Yes! Now I got it.. I'm sorry.. I didn't get it!" 

Keywords: Eternal constraints, cup and lip, slow and steady

8 comments:

  1. Very nicely presented, once i used to think that i have gone through lots of experience and will rarely get new one, it was a childish thought, now i have realized through my experience ---"whatever you now.....be a fact"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you to say so, Jyotirmoy.. Yes.. No doubt, our experience is so valuable in our life but still that is limited.. If I remember this, there is a chance for me to learn further and thus be better in my life.. Thanks for the good comment.. And thanks too for share of the Post on G+!

      Delete
  2. This was so nice !! Very thoughtful presentation like always. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear from you Shraddha.. Your Poetical Presentations are really too inspiring when I read them.. Best wishes for you in all future blogging!

      Delete
  3. Shreedhar ji, very well written. But in fact, whatever we learn, we learn from our experiences.
    Regards
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's truly an appreciative comment from you, Tina.. Yes.. Our experiences in life are our valuable assets in our life and that's almost a never ending process through out life.. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. A very thought provoking post, Sir. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Purba.. Happy to hear from you such an appreciation!

      Delete