Sunday, December 18, 2016

FROM 20s TO 70s..

At 25, the then young man was saying..

  • "I'm off for the whole day tomorrow to complete all my works planned as I'm on my hectic 2 week vacation tour from day after tomorrow.. I stuffed all that required in this my huge back pack, shoulder bag and carry bag.. I'll start around 7 AM and will return home late only by 10 PM!" 
At 38, the same man was saying..
  • "I'm off for the whole day tomorrow to complete some of my works planned.. Rest, I'll try to finish the day after as I planned my 10 day vacation tour from the ensuing day.. I stuffed the required in this my medium sized back pack and the shoulder bag.. I'll start around 8 AM and will return home around 8 PM!"
At 50, the then middle aged man was saying..
  • "I'm off for the whole day tomorrow to complete some of my works planned.. Rest, I'll try to finish the day after and the next week.. My outing for a week, I'll plan subsequently.. I stuffed the required in this my small back pack and the shoulder bag.. I'll start around 9 AM and will return home by 6 PM!"
At 58 the then would be retiring man was saying..
  • "I'm off for the day tomorrow to complete few of my works planned.. Rest, I'll not plan at this stage and wait for appropriate time.. My outing, let me plan for a couple of days if every thing goes smooth.. I stuffed the required in this my shoulder bag and the carry bag.. I'll start around 10 AM and will return home by 4 PM!"
At 65 the then Senior Citizen was saying..
  • "I'm off for half day tomorrow for my 3 of my works to be done.. There is further nothing to be done presently.. Outing? There's no energy to go round all that now.. Let me do something local if possible! I stuffed the required in my this small shoulder bag.. I'll start around 11 AM and will return home by 2 PM!"
At 70 the then Senior Citizen of advanced age was saying..
  • "I'm off for some time tomorrow for 2 of my works to be done.. There is further nothing to be done presently and I'll take rest.. I stuffed the required in my this small shoulder bag to move slowly with all ease.. I'll start around 12 Noon and will return home in an hr!"
At 74 the then feeble old man was saying..
  • "Tomorrow, I'll try to finish that single work to be done in my neighborhood.. I carry that required one paper in my hand and go there.. It's just 15 to 20 mts movement and is indirectly good for my health!" 
At 77 the would be very Senior Citizen said nothing..
  • As he stopped doing all that except going out for a short walk in the park in the neighborhood and spend some time there!

No comments:

Post a Comment