Thursday, December 22, 2016

THE 'DEMON' IN MY LIFE THAT DOES THE ETERNAL DAMAGE!
We 3 friends visited the Ashram, took blessings of the Master and one of the friends asked,


"Reverend Sir! I constantly feel that I can do something better compared to what I am doing and equally feeling sorry for not doing that.. Do you advise my future course of action here with this thrust seen in me so distinctly?"


The Master looked at him and said,

  • "Dear! Calm down and streamline your responsibilities in day to day life.. That's the only way for you to have a meaning to your life at this stage as Sloka 35, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita forever reiterates....!"
Next, the other friend asked,

"Reverend Sir! I constantly feel that I am ever limited in my approach all along in respect of what I am doing and equally feeling sorry for the same.. Do you advise my future course of action here with this limitation seen in me so distinctly?"

The Master looked at him and said,

  • "Dear! Rise and take up more responsibilities in your day to day life.. That's the only way for you to have a meaning to your life at this stage as Sloka 35, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita forever reiterates....!"
Lastly I asked..

"Reverend Sir! I constantly feel that I am doing something nearer to what Sloka 35, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita forever reiterates.... and equally feeling delighted about that.. Do you advise my future course of action here if any with this prevailing attitude seen in me so distinctly?"

The Master looked at me and said,

  • "Dear! I have nothing to advise you, even though what Sloka 35, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita forever reiterates.... sure does good to mankind as..
  • When a man becomes conscious that he got established there, the pride behind that feeling instantly removes him to an infinite distance from that simultaneously making him eternally immune to receive an advice from a wise man which alone can ultimately bring him back to that!"
Sloka 35, Chapter III of Srimad Bhagavad Gita was heard on distant loud speakers being recited melodiously with the meaning explained in parallel..
'Shreyan swadharmo vigunah paradharmaat swanusshthitaat

Swadharme nidhanam shreyah paradharmo bhayaavahah.' 

'Ever safe is one’s own duty than the duty of another even well discharged.. Better is even death in one’s duty than the duty of another full of fear!'

Keywords: Demon, pride, advice

No comments:

Post a Comment