Monday, December 12, 2016

THE FINAL DIFFERENCE..

The arrogant and greedy man left the world.. There was a huge congregation.. The loud and whisper talks around were heard thus..

  • "Am his distant relative.. Years back we met.. Later his life had changed a lot.. Whatever, in the end all this has to be left and one has to go from this world.. The program may go for 2 days but I'll leave to night.. I've got few other urgent works to do!" 
  • "I'm a long time acquaintance of him.. He must have sure forgotten me amidst his too busy life.. Heard the news and decided to make a visit.. Need to go as I asked only a day's leave from my Boss.. He never allows more than that!" 
  • "I'm his neighbor but I live some houses away.. We never talked.. A few times we met in the park and he just smiled at me during those meetings.. Hearing the news, I came here, saw the body, nothing more to do and am leaving now!" 
  • "I work under him.. We are all here to join the activities involved.. He was our boss and we got to be here till the end.. No problem, I made all arrangements at home and they are not troubled due this sudden happening!" 
  • "I'm with my group.. Our man told us that we should be in full attention here till the program finishes.. It appears it goes for 2 days presently.. We are all with him but I just need to send to my family the monies received urgently and I'm checking who can help me in this!" 

The humble and helpful man was no more.. There was a normal congregation.. The emotional and heartfelt talks around were heard thus..

  • "I'm his distant relative.. Years back we met.. Later his life changed a lot.. Our clan itself never had such a Personality.. He truly lived to his word.. I decided to be here till the end of the program and then alone leave.. My other works can sure wait!" 
  • "I'm a long time friend of him and he never forgot me even in the midst his very busy different life.. I heard the news and immediately came over here leaving all my works.. Truly lost a friend for a life time.. Where can I go now?” 
  • "I'm his neighbor but I live some houses away.. A few times we met in the park and he invariably used to wish me and smile at me during those meetings.. Hearing the news, I immediately came here.. I decided to come back in the evening and tomorrow and sit thru' the entire program!" 
  • "I work with him.. There was no word..'Assistant' in his dictionary.. We just worked thru' our life like a close knit family..Till now it never happened but hearing the news, we decided that we would keep his photo frame in our Office and take his continuous blessings in our lives!" 
  • "I'm a small earner and daily I pass thru' this street on my way to work.. I heard a lot of the man and all the good he did to others.. I may be unconnected here but knowing his greatness, I decided to stop on my way, pay my homage to him and take his silent blessings for further good to happen around!"

Kerywords: arrogant, greedy, humble, helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment