Thursday, January 5, 2017

OUTSIDE.. INSIDE!

The conversation and the silent communication therein when the Heart rules..

"Dear! Here is a surprise (Really a surprise) gift for you which I purchased when I was on my tour abroad last month. I specially went round the place you know.... A big store.... and selected this special one.. (A good useful item) I know how much you like it.. (My heart alone knows that) It's here!"

"Oh, what a nice gift! (Whatever you give, it's truly priceless..) Sorry, I can't take it now.. (How can I trouble you thus?) Why should you give such a big item (I can't value it anything less here!) now? You gave me so many times so many things (My heart alone knows the list) and am already indebted to you.. (Never I can repay your love behind this doing!)"

"No, I specially got it for you only.. Please take it.. (How can I send you empty handed?)"

"Oh! You are telling so much and I can't refuse it here.. OK.." (Takes it and hugs it to heart..)

"Now you shouldn't go back like that at this odd hr.. (I can never do that in my life!) A lunch is arranged for you.. Come.. I specially cooked for you........." (Truly a good lunch comprising of the other's choicest dishes specially prepared..)

"Oh! So nice of you.. I can never forget your food.. (Even though cost wise not much and items were not many..) Bye!"

The same devoid of that warmth..

"Dear! Here is a surprise (Already known) gift for you which I purchased when I was on my tour abroad last month. I specially went round the place you know.... A big store.... and selected this special one (A sale item kept in a corner..) I know how much you like it ( Am actually not bothered..) It's here!"

"Oh! What a nice gift! (You could have found a better one!) Sorry! I can't take it now.. (Anyway you will give it to me..) Why should you give such a big item (An ordinary item..) now? You gave me so many times so many things (Nothing worth mentioning!) and am already indebted to you.. (But the total amount is just barely Rupees....)!"

"No, I specially got it for you only.. Please take it.. (I want to close this issue as quickly as possible!)"

"Oh! You are telling so much and I can't refuse it here.. OK.." (Takes it immediately..)

"Now you shouldn't go back like that at this odd hr.. (I'm just caught here..) A lunch is arranged for you.. Come.. I specially cooked for you........." (Nothing great!)

"Oh! So nice of you.. I can never forget your food.. (Such a dry and tasteless stuff..) Bye!"

Keywords:
conversation, communication

12 comments:

  1. Wonderfully compared. A little warmth and emotion can bring huge changes.

    Happy new year to you and your family, Sir... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maniparna.. Rightly said.. Wish you and your family a happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jyotirmoy for promoting the Post on G+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful read sir. I am glad to have read it. A little care can build lots of love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You exactly concurred with the message, Prakash.. Loved the comment and thanks for the same!

      Delete
    2. Wish you a happy New Year, Prakash!

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful post. When intentions are good, even the smallest of things make a large difference :)

    Wish you a very Happy New Year, Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. Great to say so Purba.. Thanks for such an appreciative comment.. Wish you and your family too a happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. Thanks Jyotika for promoting the Post on G+ and wish you and your family a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Present times.. gifts are given mechanically, acknowledged more for its price rather than the feelings behind it. Very good post Sreedharji!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajeev.. Yes.. You are right as it happens around many times.. Thanks for the appreciative comment!

      Delete