YES, I'M MATURED.. WHAT FOR?
With my age, with my grey hair and at the back of a valuable experience of facing many turmoils of life..
- To ever ready to point out saying that the young are eternally nothing with no wisdom of action
- To constantly maximize my monies with a false pride in me saying, ‘It’s mine as I earned all this' instead of saying with all coolness in me, 'It's theirs too and am just a Trusty to this presently!’
- To refrain equal number of times supporting the young under my care to grow beyond with a false hope and prejudice in me that ‘I did the best and I don't want to spend anymore here.. It's now their turn to fend themselves and grow!’
When actually they could have grown a little better thru’ that extra spending from my side?
- To try guide the young many times in line of my thinking and perceptions often repeating the Saying ‘Old is Gold!’
- To often refrain the young from going ahead with their plans eternally stating that there are perils in all the so called 'New' without solid experience of life
- To expect the young around me give due respect to my maturity and experience
- To ever murmur that I had not been taken care and not given due importance by the young around me
- To criticize the young again and again for their immature behaviors
- To cut off from the young the moment they firmly decide to stop me ruling over
And finally to say
- To turn to God at the earliest opportunity saying ‘God! When do these youth learn to behave?’
- Newness and
- Adventurous Spirit?