Wednesday, September 12, 2018

HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTHI..
NO DOUBT, IT'S THE BOY'S OWN WORLD!


"You know.. I can arrange 3 digits differently and make 6 numbers..


If 4 digits are there, it is 4*6=24 numbers..

But if one digit is 0, they are 18 only because numbers with 0 in front are meaningless..

They say it's called permutations, I don't understand all that but I can say what would be the numbers with 5, 6, 7 digits because it's simply multipling there..

With more zeros, I don't know the answer but with one zero I can tell that..

That is Mathematics..

Grandpa talks of Aero Planes, Theory of Flight, Flight Mechanics, IC Engines, Otto Cycle, Diesel Cycle, Petrol, Diesel, Aviation Fuels, flash point, firepoint..

Very interesting and he tells in a simple way to understand all that..

Beyond, he talks of Reflection and Refraction of light and how the rainbow is formed in the sky which many times I see on a rainy day..

He talks of Newton's Laws of Motion and Einstein's Theory of Relativity and says length, mass and time change with speed..

I understand that but still don't see such things happening anywhere..

That is Science..

Grandma talks of God and asks me memorize some Prayers.. I do that but I've a doubt why I should say all that..

She says, 'God is Great and God Takes care' and that is equally required for me because sometimes I see some fears in me..

The Prayers must be taking care of me because now-a-days, I don't get bad dreams..

That is Philosophy..

Leave all that.. Come evening.. It's my play time.. It's the best part of my day and left to myself, I like playing on and on..


Let it be at home, in my park or near the beach!

But I always get limited time for that.. Wish it's more?

Of course, mom tries to help there, but problem is.. A day has only 24 hrs! 


In this time.. Mom is everywhere watching me study, eat, sleep, get up, ready myself, go to school and then only play..

She follows up what all my teacher says.. She comes to my class room now and then but it's a wonder she knows the smallest things that happen in my class daily..

Saturdays and Sundays are there but then we go out on those days and I can't stop doing that too..

And that is Routine!

God! Can you get me one hr extra by reducing time for other works in a day so that I can play one hr more daily?

I think, Lord Ganesha will listen to me because today I did what all I was asked to do.. Let me say my Prayer now..


'vakratunda mahakaaya
surya koti sama prabha
nirvighnam kuru me deva
sarva kaaryeshu sarvada'


HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTHI!"

Keywords: Mathematics, Science, Philosophy, Routine

1 comment: