Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A DAD.. HOW'S HE LIKE?



In class 7, as he avoided giving his name for speaking in the elocution period, the dad straight away met his class teacher and included his name..

  • "I don't like giving a speech in front of my friends!"
He pleaded..

"Avoiding is no solution here. Select your topic, prepare well and speak!"

Ordered the dad..

In class 9, on a day as he avoided giving his name for a voluntary service the dad went to the school and straight way gave his name..

  • "These come in the way of my studies!"
He said meekly..

"Do both.. You should involve in such works once in a way!"

Clarified the dad..

In class 12, even though he was thru' local competitive exam, the dad made him apply for other competitive exams too and write those exams..
  • "Why all these when I'm already thru' my local exam?"
He asked back..

"You should know what competition is and better you take all these exams!"

Explained the dad..

After graduation, he had his selection of job.. The dad insisted him select one..
  • "The other company is paying more and their training is just for 3 months. I want to join the second company!"
He asserted..

"It's better you do what I say. There's good in that for you in the long run!"

Assured the dad..

After training, on the 1st day of his job, he returned late in the evening quite tired and was resting in his room. The dad asked what had happened at his first day of work..
  • "They showed my place and assigned me some work. I had to do that full 8 hrs till the last minute except for lunch and coffee/tea breaks!"
He said with a tiresome tone..

"Dear! All these days, my constant worry was to put you in this line which was never a day's job. It's a total build up from scratch from the time you entered your school. Today, you became reasonably the right personality prepared to take up the coming days'
  • Turmoil,
  • Stress and strain and
  • Cut-throat competitions at work and
  • Overall ups and downs in life in parallel..
Now relax and rejuvenate yourself for the tomorrow's likely more difficult day in your job.. All the Best!"

Said the dad with a gentle pat on his back!

Keyword: DAD

1 comment: