THE EVER DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT INTO WHICH I HAVE TO ‘STEP IN’ AND ‘STEP OUT’ WITHOUT A SAY!
It's totally a vibrant environment where in started in 20s, I would be working up to 60..
In this environment, a true value addition forever is working with dedication..
The Environment is influenced by many external factors invariably creating a number of spider webs which can truly be avoided thru' certain extra special skills with me..
The environment has a number of levels called promotions which can be reached thru' extra dedicated effort alone..
The path to reach few top levels is either through the dynamic steps of experience or through the lift of additional qualification/s..
As I continuously work in this environment, invariably a book of observation called the Resume is written by the known personalities of the environment..
The roof top in this environment called 'The CEO/A Level Below' can only be reached through either a separate lift or a special arrangement where I may not be the right personality as often that is the seat of power and politics..
My personal safety and the safety of my family are forever linked to this environment without a say..
The active part of my life from scratch to soul searching invariably goes in this environment alone and
And finally to say, there's a day when a clear ‘EXIT' board would be in front of me from where I have to come out stepping down to the floor, of course with a rich back up of my work experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment