1. I should never give free hand totally to some one while handling/discharging my activities both pleasurable and duty bound. He/she may not be interested the way I am interested. He/she may not be answerable the way I am answerable.
2. I should spend at least a part of my attention on true responsible activities and not on those interesting to me. True responsible activities generate peace in and around me.
3. I am selfish to a great extent. I should remember that the quality of self is important in discharging my responsibilities effectively.
4. I should remember that I lived with some one for a long time not because I could adjust with the other but because I looked into and cared for the other in a responsible way. So always I should act in a responsible way to keep relations. No chocolates will help.
5. I should be prepared to leave a person if he/she proposes irresponsible action and recommends too much pleasure. But I should join the same person, the moment his/her attitude changes.
6. I enjoy the day’s work in the evening only if I work in the day; the week end if I work all days in a week; the month end with salary if I work all the weeks; the year end with a raise if I work all the months. Enjoyment is to be preceeded by responsible actions. I should do responsible actions through out the life and thus be at peace.