Monday, January 5, 2015

The Almighty gives on one side but.........


The talk inside the Costliest Shop in the Rich Locality....

"This item, I saw it in abroad last month when I visited..........in connection with the grand celebrations of........... My family wanted this particular item alone and they were very much insisting upon.......... In fact you know, my boy never settles for anything less if he develops liking for a particular item; that's all! He will not go back and we have to provide him that at any cost.... We too feel that he should have the best.... After all God has given us so much....What for, if we don't enjoy to the core? My philosophy is forever make a thorough search, have the best available else get it from the place where it is available and thus enjoy.... We cannot struggle in life and settle always for the lesser..........." (All in well spoken pure English)....

The talk just outside the Shop on road....

"The child is hungry.... He needs to be fed..... That's why he is crying.... Come and feed him immediately...."(Totally in spoken Local Language)....
"I need 10 minutes to feed my baby.... This earth work is continuous and it seems it had to be completed today only.... My Employer wants to me finish this.... OK! I'll feed my baby first and start the work.... I am coming, don't worry dear...." (Totally in spoken Local Language)....

"OK! Just feed him and leave the baby in my care for the next 2 hrs.... I'll manage" (Totally in spoken Local Language)....

The next day....

The Talk in the Shop....

"Oh! Your boy too is here..."(All in well spoken pure English)....

"Yes! He never leaves me....Only yesterday, I just came away for 1/2 hr..... You know.... Yesterday night, we casually discussed that this particular item is available here and he immediately wanted to buy the same.... In fact, he would have come back immediately to the spot and bought the item but as he had a bad cold, I made him rest for the day and brought him today.... He still had not recovered from the cold attack.... Let me see what I can do today.... I too got this cold and cough (sneezing and coughing sounds)...OK! we quickly finish this work and go back.... My boy may need some rest" (All in well spoken pure English)....

The talk outside on the road....

"Dear! Your child is so happy and is all smiles today.... Not at all crying.... See! How he is hitting his legs, looking at the sky, watching people going around and happy all along in himself.... The sun is hot....Hang that cloth a little up so that the glare does not fall on the Little One's face.... The wind is a little more today.... Keep him to a side....I'll sit by his side and be doing this work while you are into your work away.... Feed him before you start... He will never cry for the next 2 hrs.... I'll be playing with him in between.... We don't need anything further...." (Totally in spoken Local Language)....

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting bits of conversation. But I think I am missing the link between these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a Satire saying that a few times, I may be looking at Riches as Savior everywhere but not necessarily so unless the Almighty Wills.... Thanks for the enquiry!

      Delete