- The Servant Boy in the rich man’s house reported for duty in the early morning hours at the appointed time and immediately got in to his daily routine of folding the beds, positioning the cots and setting right the furniture in the Bed Rooms and in the Living Room.
- Subsequently, he slowly swept the entire house with a big and clean broom, took out a wet mop, wiped the floors of all rooms and brought the entire house to a spotlessly clean condition.
- At the end of the morning activity, he sat in a place in the living room and started eating the breakfast given by his Master's Cook with all readiness to do the other routine activities for the day at his Master's Place. While eating, the Boy's thoughts ran thus..
“This entire house fully furnished with all modern gadgets and facilities spread out on a huge piece of prime land costing a few crores of Rupees never belongs to me even though I live in this house all the day for the whole of my life and equally live with all the comforts and luxury like the Owner. I just do my work here, keep the house spotlessly clean and safe and maintain it well daily. Thus goes my life here with all fullness!”
- The Master too readied himself for the day, sat in his usual chair in the central place of the spacious living room reading something.
- Along with the reading, he was equally supervising the Boy's activities and instructing him on the works he missed in his routine..
- Subsequently, he was served breakfast at his place by his Cook, he finished the same in a short time and was further waiting for the Boy too finish his and take up the other pending works for the day. While waiting, the Master's thoughts ran thus..
"This place of work for the Boy was existing in Nature well before I became the Master here and was selected by him as a place of his work. Accordingly, he is working here with all devotion, daily keeping it clean and thus maintaining it. In a similar way, rest of the people in the house are here on their own as their right of existence. I am neither a Owner nor a Giver in this context except that I do my job of the overall supervision and general take care all along. Thus goes my life here with all fullness!"
There was a Flash..
"These are the Ideal Attitudes of Reference for a human being let the person be a Master or Servant and nothing less of it at any point of time. Those who constantly remember this and try to balance themselves here the best alone are living the right life in this World and there's no doubt here!"
Concurring with the same, Sloka 38, Chapter II of Srimad Bhagavad Gita was heard being recited on distant loud speakers melodiously with the meaning explained in parallel..
'sukhaduhkhe same krtva labhalabhau jayajayau
tatoyuddhaya yujyasva naivam papam avapsyasi'
'Being equipoised in happiness and unhappiness, profit and loss, victory and defeat, prepare for battle (meet the challenges of life) and in this way you will not incur sin.'