Tuesday, September 6, 2016

"I KNOW.. I DON'T KNOW!"

“I came to know some thing of your 'that man'.. What had happened to him yesterday?” 

  • “I don’t know exactly.. It seems he had gone with friends to the Amusement Centre in the outskirts and..” 
“I know.. It happens.. Heard that there was a problem and it wasn't a small one..” 
  • “I don’t know fully.. What I just heard was that he along with his friends visited the area of games there..” 
“I know.. That's what games mean.. Money gone at one stroke!” 
  • “Don’t ask me, I don’t know anything in detail.. It appears there was a scuffle at the end of one game and........” 
“I know.. We should be careful in such places.. First of all, we shouldn't go to….” 
  • “You said it right.. I don’t know further.. It seems he was drawn into a heated argument and that sure would have created.......” 
I know.. Ok.. Were there any injuries?  Generally in such cases certain damages sure happen and....” 
  • “I don’t know fully.. What I understand was that they tried to attack him and his friends en-mas..” 
“I know.. That's what sure follows.. Was he physically thrown out?” 
  • “I don’t know exactly.. Today morning only they were talking on that.. Further it appears he didn't keep quite and straight complained to the Authorities!” 
“What? Complained against those powerful people? I know.. Sure it would have happened!” 
  • “You guessed it right.. I don’t know all that but some one was saying, he never rested and again challenged......" 
"God! I know.. That should have exploded...." 
  • “I don’t know precise details.. It seems, they have thrashed him and he had to forcibly withdraw his complaint and say sorry.. Poor fellow.. What a shame! I tell you, we should always discipline ourselves in our life.. What do you say?” 
“I know..  Some times it happens in our life.. Isn't it?” 
  • “I don’t know.. Okay.. Why all these matters for us? Tomorrow, he may say that we've spread this.." 
"I know.. He'll surely say that.. Better we be off from this talk.. Okay.. Bye.. Good Night!" 
  • "I don't know how he is going to show his face to others now.. Right.. Bye.. Good Night!”

4 comments: