Sunday, July 2, 2017

IT'S TRUE.. GOD DOESN'T GIVE EVERYWHERE!

On that cool Sunday morning hrs, the rich man of the town in early fifties was in his comfortable easy chair surrounded by a few young visitors each praising the man saying..

  • “Sir! I worked with you some time back and you used to constantly drive me in my work......... 
Because of all that, today I am........ Your grace and goodness Sir!"
  • “Sir! You used to constantly advise and guide me on how to develop one's own business...... 
Because of all that, today I am...... Your grace and goodness Sir!"
  • "Sir! Long back when I was with you a few times, you used to constantly advise me to get into a good investment planing and grow my limited monies.. 
Because of all that, today I am...... Your grace and goodness Sir!"
  • “Sir! Thru' you, I developed the right contacts in the right time with prominent people in our town.. 
Because of all that, today I am...... Your grace and goodness Sir!"
  • "Sir! I wanted to express myself as...... in my life.... and you often used to encourage me there saying if there is a will, there is a way. 
Because of all that, today I am...... Your grace and goodness Sir!"

Just then, there was a call on the mobile phone.

"Excuse me!”

The rich man said and went out to answer the call. No doubt, the voice was mild and soft but some tones were quite harsh in between..
  • “I asked you to search for a good job with your qualification and start working hard instead you wanted to do that business..
  • I made elaborate plans for you in that line but you quickly left it in the middle, chose to invest in financial institutions and make money..
  • I gave you good advice on how to invest the finances in a wise way but there too you never showed interest, left in the middle and decided to work in the political field..
  • I introduced you to prominent people of our town but you never showed a interest beyond in that line and decided to exploit your music skills and grow in that line..
  • Seeing your interest, I provided all the back ground required for that but there also, you soon fizzled out and left people who expected a lot from you totally disappointed..
Now you again want these monies and how long I can supply like this? I am totally at a loss to know how to make you a man of some substance.. Tell me truly..

What are you today in your life all by yourself?"

Keywords: GOD, GIVE, EVERYWHERE

4 comments:

  1. Presentation is very nice and intellectual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jyotirmoy for the appreciation here.. And thanks too for promoting the Post on G+!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Chakrapani for promoting the Post on G+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Veidehi for promoting the Post on G+!

    ReplyDelete