Monday, August 23, 2021

LIFE IS LIKE THAT!

  • The weak man confirms to too may Social Norms and Beliefs and can never be a guide for any one!
  • I play with a lovely child because there is always a mother behind who washes the child's dirty linen!
  • Curtesy and ease forever go together!
  • In all exigencies of life, when my Social Status comes down a few levels, the same will be accepted very easily without any murmur. In normal times, it's almost an impossible phenomenon to happen!
  • It is always better I listen to my Original Personality and express accordingly rather than kill it and listen to someone for petty selfish gains or out of fear!
  • Positive emotions do not give me food; negative emotions take away my work. Both are a pain in life to a certain extent!
  • True respect looks like only disrespect in the beginning!
  • Wrong interactions with the wrong persons in the wrong times ultimately take me no where!
Keyword: LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment