Tuesday, September 12, 2017

AM I OVERDOING HERE?

A man was good at arguing, reasoning and convincing. People often discussed and argued with him a number of times but ultimately he used to be on the winning side. Many a 'tough-to-change' Personalities who dealt with him too had concluded that the man had a real capability of convincing any one.

‘Even a rock would ultimately listen to him!’

was their conclusion. Such was his suggestion power. People used to come to him repeatedly and get clarifications to their problems.

  • Many felt that their life style had improved with his suggestions and they had become much better..
  • Some who had perennial problems got managing solutions from him so that they could handle their situations which were almost declared hopeless..
  • A few, whose life style could not be changed much were consoled through a definite advice to face the problems with renewed energies! 
A well-wisher who for some time had seen the man’s interactions decided to advice him gently towards the right direction. Accordingly, he met him one evening and after a few exchanges said,

“My dear! I very much appreciate your Values and Concern for others. But I feel that all your advices lack one common Entity which unless touched upon will not really be effective one hundred percent!”

The man totally surprised at that sudden remark instantly asked the well-wisher,

“What's that, Sir?”

“It is a feeling of 'Presence of Divinity' in all situations. I found that you do not talk of God anywhere in all your discussions!”

“Sir! I don't understand the connection here!"

“Dear! I appreciate what you do to help people and I agree with you that our Sacred Books too Say

'Help People first before you talk of God!'

But the same Sayings very much reiterate the Presence of Divinity everywhere. The Fact is that,

'No True Change comes through unless He Wills!'

All my seemingly arguments, counter arguments, analysis of Truth, convincing, advising and disciplining originate from the Almighty and I am just instrumental in passing the original messages to people around me.

When I forget this and feel that I'm the person behind all these doings, that self interest of mine however refined may be is never 'The Pure!' That’s the reason why I'm unfit and in fact I am wrong in taking people beyond a point for 'True Change!'

"------------"

"Here, you should just tell people what is 'Right' as known to you and beyond leave the 'Job of Change' to them only. As they interact with Nature, they themselves truly 'Learn' there the 'Right' for them. Mother Nature never lets us down, truly helps and does the 'Ultimate Good' for all of us. You specially should not try to do it by yourself for others.

While leaving, the well-wisher smiled and said,

“May be an individual is destined to pass through a phase of life which elevates him/her much faster entirely through a different Learning. When I, out of my basic self interest try to accelerate the process, am I not interfering with the very existing 'Divine Happening' here?”

Concurring with what the well-wisher had said, Verse 32, Chapter 10 of Srimad Bhagavad Gita was heard simultaneously on the distant loud speakers being recited melodiously with the meaning explained in parallel..

'sarganam adir antas ca madhyam caivaham arjuna
adhyatma vidya vidyanam vadah pravadatam aham'


'O Arjuna! I alone am the Creator, the Maintainer and destroyer of all Creation. Of knowledge I am the Spiritual Knowledge and of arguments I am the logical conclusion!'

Keywords: Creator, argument, logical conclusion

4 comments: