Monday, October 16, 2017

THE EVER ADVOCATED 'BEST DISCIPLINE' OF OUR LIFE!

A family and friends visited a distant place of tourist importance where
  • Issues were better controlled, 
  • Systems worked the best, 
  • Order prevailed everywhere and 
  • People respected rules and regulations to core..
The younger ones of the family were soon in their own excitement..
  • “This place, I love a lot. See! Nothing fails here at any point of time. Once my car broke down in the mid of an isolated place when there was incessant snowing. I thought, I was gone for the night. In less than half hr of my SOS call, help came and shifted me to a safe place. Subsequently my car too followed!”
  • “Yeah! You are right. It works here so well. I once lost my way at midnight and just asked the help. So perfect the system works.. I close my eyes too, I would reach home. I had no trouble of getting back!”
  • “Not that alone.. I once, camped in a forest area. I was afraid that those systems around may not work there and I may be in danger. But to my surprise, everything was taken care so well and I was safe from all the angles. Where else do we get this type of safety?”
“Yes! Yes! No doubt in that. OK! Let's move on.. We are here to see the place! Now, let's get on to the high rock there which extends into the sands below.. From bottom we will have our pictures clicked. You'll never get this landscape anywhere. But let's not go beyond the safe zone marked. I am seeing the limiting fence around. It looks great! Let's climb to that point.

Such a beautiful picturesque spot in such safe surroundings!”

The elderly in the family spoke soft..

"My dear Boys!

The area around might have been well regulated through rules and regulations in force but they are all still man made only and fate sometimes will not listen to all these..


The danger may lurk in a corner as the rocks are steep and slippery..

There, sometimes all the machinery around may be of no use once the mishap of serious nature occurs and all systems around may instantly become redundant..

Thus seen, the best discipline to be followed in life at all times and in all places is..

  • Be alert, 
  • Exercise the best care and 
  • Take all precautions
At the back of a Sincere Prayer to the Almighty for Ultimate Take Care..

Om trayambakam yajamahe sugandhim pustivardhanam
urvarukamiva bhandhananmrtyormuksiya mamrtat!"


Keyword: fate

No comments:

Post a Comment