Monday, October 9, 2017

WHAT'S TRULY 'NEW?'


On a holiday tour to the most exotic place on the earth..

"Oh! My! That place is really fantastic. Looks too good to me.
Those green fields spread over the huge area with the sun light falling at an angle over it with the back drop of fast vanishing clouds..... 
Let's go there and we shouldn't miss such a beautiful spot!"

In 2 hrs time at the new place so much praised..

"God! What a greenery! I love the scenery around. The view from here is too good.. See, that landscape at distance.. 
With so many bushy bushy green trees and a stream of waters flowing in between with the back ground of the majestic hills touching the skies.... 
Looks like my next destination.. Let's go there too!"

"Dear! We were at the same place 2 hrs back!"

It may be a piece of humor here but equally the strong message behind it is.. Whatever I may think and firm up within me, 

Forever the Nature is One, the Universe is One and the Creator of the Cosmos Phenomenon too is One!

As an individual of 'Dwanda'(duality), I'll not be able to experience this Oneness directly at this moment but Specs of that Reality sure could be felt by me if I tune up myself to a certain internal discipline in my life and work in that direction with full dedication.. That discipline basically is nothing but certain constant thoughts in me Viz.,

'The beauty of outside is ever in the eyes of the beholder..

All my achievements, gain in knowledge and experience of today are not exclusively of my own make.. 

They equally belong to those people who were with me all these years working along with me as they had just given away for my gain.. 

These people must have been compensated all these days with certain monies which in my view look 'OK' but from the broader prospective that return is sure less unless my gratitude too goes towards all those eligible receivers who are none but the present generation in front of me as 

Forever people are One and the world is One!

The best way of this return is.. As I deal with the people around me, I might have seen many of them with their own 

Inherent Ambitions,
Innate Tendencies.. 
Innovative Ideas and 
Interesting strategies.. 

Certain ‘Newness’ is ever part and parcel of such expressions around me and invariably I've to make use of this 'Newness’ for my work as well for the good of the world.. To tap that, the only way is.. Ever to motivate the man with me thru'

Genuine support when an ambition is seen,
Praise when there is an achievement, 
Gentle guidance when faced with a difficulty and 
Kindness when failure takes place! 

Instead ever ready to show off an indirect

Oppressive attitude,
Jealousy,
Authority and 
Pride!

When I start doing thus on a firm footing the dwanda (duality) with me sure becomes lighter with partiality from my end dropped down to certain extent making me experience the 

Specs of Reality of Oneness with CERTAIN NEWNESS seen in Everything, Everywhere, Every moment!

Keyword: NEWNESS

2 comments: