Sunday, July 18, 2021

THE ULTIMATE FINANCIAL WISDOM.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


The saver mused,
  • “Life is long and often many tomorrows follow endless..
  • Let me live today wiser by saving my monies a bit more..
  • Why not store that pie too as in tough times a pie looks like a lakh?
  • Let me save and thus let me secure my tomorrow!"
The spendthrift mused,
  • “Life is short.. There's no guaranteed tomorrow..
  • Let me live today better by spending my monies a bit more..
  • Why store every pie when nothing comes with us ultimately?
  • Let me save but equally let me live today!”
The Celestial Voice spoke from above..
  • ‘You are neither a firm owner or a free spender of your money but a Trustee all along. Do the job of
Using,
Protecting and
Improving

  • Those finances through the best methods known to you.. 
This alone is the Sacred Job, I Originally gave to you in this world!’

Keywords: FINANCIAL, WISDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment