Thursday, March 21, 2024

ACTIONS .. WHAT ARE THEY LIKE?

"No, no.. Wait for a while.. Time brings in more clarity!"

"What more clarity is required here? The matter is crystal clear!"

"You may be at fault sometimes!"

"What? You say that I'm at fault for the bad done by the other person? How can you say that?"

"I checked and prima facie, I too agree that the other man is at fault but the point is.. 

Have you tried checking and correcting yourself if anything required before questioning the other?"

"Non sense.. That has nothing to do with questioning the wrong doer!"

"Strictly speaking.. It's not all that de-linked subject, dear.. Both are very much inter related and to clap both hands are required!"

"It's easy for you to say that as long as you are not the affected person!"

"I agree but if you feel so much hurt within, why are you asking me?  None stopped you from straight away acting!"

"I thought so but as a well-wisher as well as a wise man I thought you would support me on my feelings.. You've let me down!"

"Dear!  I agree and am with you on the suffering you are undergoing.  The task in front of you is..

Not to allow this suffering over take you endlessly. You should act and set right things!"

"I am exactly planning that!"

"Listen.. For that, there are 3 ways in front of you..

No 1.. Be rule bound and do all that the law of land permits you to do..

No 2.. If afraid or not interested in that direction, leave the matter and keep away from him lightening yourself..

No 3.. Yourself, straightaway act in the way you are propelled by your emotions and remain satisfied with that action..


A person who is affected, forever would be doing one of the 3 or mix ultimately coming back to stability in his/her life..

When you ask me as a well-wisher to concur with what you feel like living thru', I sure sympathize with you for your suffering 

But that

Doesn't mean I concur with you in your actions!"

Keyword: ACTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment