Saturday, April 21, 2018

THE SURE ULTIMATE..

When introduced to it..

  • "You can't call it wrong.. Just the sum of 'plus' and 'minus'.. The 'minus' is where my rightful entitlement at stake and the 'plus' is the extra I get here that neutralizes my 'minus..' Nothing but simple mathematics!"
Subsequently, when lured towards the same..
  • "Nothing to worry.. If you don't take care now, you'll ultimately end up with a life in which you can't do anything called your own!"
While hopping over around that..
  • "Really interesting part of life.. Without these extras, this life would have just looked meaningless. Let me not think too much here. Have to achieve at least something in my life!"
When slowly got caught in the net of that..
  • "You see, how things around you move and glow? What's the use of those great talks except starving yourself? These luxuries could never have been mine otherwise!"
When firmly rooted in it's clutches..
  • "Great.. There's so much in life which many fail to see forever covering themselves in the cocoon of honesty and all that preaching.. Today, I've everything with me!"
When got intoxicated under its influence..
  • "This is life.. 'I speak.. I rule.. I dictate.. And there's nothing I can't do!' Just live a king's life; that's the hidden message here!"
When that has gone into the head..
  • "How can I leave all these? Forget about preachings and all that stuff here.. Let me make use of this one opportunity in my life. There's no separate heaven else where. This only is that!"
When that has blown off to roofs..
  • "None can touch me in the scenario.. Here everywhere the endless money with me talks and rules.. All that talk on honesty, questioning is just under the carpet when notes roll out.. Really the No1 wonder in the world!"
Finally when squarely cornered with no escape..
  • “God, what'll happen now? What 's the way out for me? Thought I'm the king here but without my knowledge the king maker made use of me all these days throwing the bones laced with meat at me.. 
  • My life has indeed come to a full circle now with peace totally gone at one stroke where as my friend who stuck to the corrupt free discipline might not have got all that but got steadily all that required to live a decent life as per his rightful entitlement and beyond totally is at peace where as I lost everything at this point of time..
  • Looking back into the past of my life, how nice it would have been had my life remained at the same level all these days without this change that finally dumped me into ruins without an iota of mercy!"
That terrible feeling in me instantly woke me up from the nightmare I had and slowly as I looked at myself, I was totally freed from all the tensions as that was just a dream and never the reality with my

'Honesty Filled Golden Life'

Remaining fully intact with me!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Had there been any instance when, looking back, you've felt that life could've been different? Any event, any memory that you want to alter? Would you agree that life has indeed come a full circle? #AlterationsToLife

Keyword: Honesty

1 comment:

  1. Just as I pay tribute to a chum who is in his last moments, this blog sums up his life!

    ReplyDelete