Thursday, June 20, 2024

THE WHOLESOME PRAYER!


MOMDAY MUSING:

Logic is born out of my mind; Concepts 'God Exists' and 'God doesn't Exist' have equal place there!

TUESDAY THOUGHT:

Believe in God, keep other person away, God is away from me; don't believe in God, keep other person next, God is next to me!

WEDNESDAY WORDING:

My non-belief should not tamper the belief of the other however evident it may be; my belief should not influence the non-belief of other however clear it may be!

THURSDAY TAKE: 

All my proclamations in direction of God's Existence are ever related to what I am today!

FRIDAY FINDING:

When I am ready to part with my own certain with my next person as per my ethics, I am established in Divinity!

SATURDAY SAYING:

God is Science and Science is God when my selflessness accompanies my investigation!

SUNDAY SURETY:

Fight more with the 6 enemies within, the Almighty ticks me; fight more with the person next, the Almighty sidelines me!

Keyword: PRAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment